I CAN HELP YOU IF:
- you think there just isn't enough time in a working mom day to day schedule
- you're feeling overwhelmed, exhausted and find yourself regularly lacking time for basic self-care such as eating and sleeping
- you keep forgetting appointments and family birthdays
- you're craving more intentional time with your child and your partner... but would also like to master the never-ending household to-do-list
- you would love to be an "organized-enough" mom but have no idea where to start
- you crave time for yourself to get back in shape, see your friends or any -really, any - kind of "me time"
As a mom of 4 with a corporate job in France at the time of their birth, I had more than my share of working-mom-challenges. I've been there!
I know how it feels to rush out of the office knowing we'll have to run - physically run - to be on time for day-care.
I know how it feels to be vulnerable but eager to be the best mom, the best wife, the best worker, the best version of yourself.
I, too, have seen mom's guilt in the eyes more than once.
During those 10 years in the working-mom-trenches, I trained, learned and experimented all the tactics, tools and strategies that could make my life easier or simpler.
6 moves and 3 international relocations later - France, USA, Ireland, back to the USA - I can testify that those tactics, tools and strategies do make a difference in a mom's life.
I started to share those tactics with busy friends and exhausted moms around me. Seeing others thrive and reach new heights in their home life was so fulfilling to me that I eventually started up my own coaching business in 2015.
Since then, I coach and offer support to spread-too-thin moms just like you, using this unique framework I developed over 10 years. I help them implement time-management, home-management and family-management tools that save their time... and their sanity!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Say "Bonjour" to a more organized version of yourself!
Learn more about how I can help you get a happier, lighter and simplified home life: